Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Rexburg Temple




A few weeks ago we were able to tour the Rexburg Temple before it gets dedicated. It was so pretty. I really liked the painted mural done by the artist Dad likes. Leon Parsons. Is that right Dad? He painted a beautiful mountain scenery with deer in the picture as well. I also liked all the chandeliers. Tyler was fascinated by all the lights and kept pointing at them and saying "light." He also liked the sparkly chandeliers. It was a pretty fast tour, but it was well worth the trip.

(Sorry about the bad cell phone pictures.)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks beautiful. In my head it was a smaller temple, but I guess it's not huh? Cool experience though, I've never been to a temple open house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! We'll have to schedule a trip next time we're out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the news last night they interviewed a couple that had to change their marriage plans. Supposedly they were the first couple scheduled to married after the dedication, which was postponed for a week because of President Hinckley's death. Their invitations were out and relatives are flying in, but no wedding will be held; at least, in the Rexburg temple for another week.

    ReplyDelete