Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Look at what Dad started....



After Dad's little traffic violation Cory and I didn't have the best of luck either. First Cory got a stupid parking ticket because he drove to work and forgot to move his car from one 2 hour parking to another. Good thing that was only $10. Well, on Monday I got pulled over on the way to the bank. Stupid school zones. I was going 31 mph in a 20 mph school zone and I didn't even know it was a school zone. I thought the cop would be some what sympathetic because i was pregnant...but no, he still gave me the ticket and he said that he hopes I can take care of it before the baby was born. OH well. I just can't believe it was $75 dollars for that. At least it's not a misdemeanor charge. Sorry Dad.

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping this epidemic confines itself to Idaho!

    ReplyDelete