Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Weekend trip to UTAH

I know, this post is a bit on the late side, but at least I finally remembered to post. A few weekends ago we made a weekend trip to SLC. We stayed at Melissa's new house and then visited Jenni and Ted on Sunday. It was a good trip and we went shopping on Saturday and got Cory some new dress shirts for work.....and of course those adorable outfits for Joaquin. I hope I don't have to do any more traveling until the baby arrives. That drive killed my back. We only have less than a month left. YEAH.


Here is cute little Allies playing with all the puzzles on the bed.


Tyler loves watching his cousins play.


A few days before we went to Utah, Jenni and Ted cut part of their deck off. Cory helped move the cut part to the side of the house. They plan on pouring a concrete slab where the deck used to be for a patio type thing. Also, Ted and Cory took out all of the rose bushes that you see lined up. We took 6 home with us and we also left some at Melissa and Nathan's house. Thanks Jenni and Ted.


Here are the girls playing on the swingset.



Throwing rocks in the lake. Tyler loved it. It was very cold outside though.


My two handsome guys.

1 comment:

  1. It was nice having you come. After you left I realized I never even got my camera out the whole weekend. I was sad because the kids are so cute together. Oh well, I guess you'll have to come back. It's hard to believe Ty will be a big brother by the time you make it here again.
    PS Thanks again to Jenni and Ted for the roses. As soon as we get the lawn done we'll move them from their temporary spot where the shed will eventually go.

    ReplyDelete