Monday, September 15, 2008

Birthday Party.

As mentioned in a previous post, we celebrated Tyler's 3rd birthday with the Miles family yesterday. His official birthday is on Sept. 20. We will celebrate that day with the Hobbs family. Tyler had so much fun. He was kind of anxious for part of the day and he kept sneaking into the living room to look at his presents. He also tried sneaking into his cake a couple of times. He really liked the bats. It was a reallyfun and busy day for all of us.

Tyler is really excited about his presents.



Awesome Incredible Hulk boxing gloves. They even make noises.


I found this cool Star Wars shirt at Target. I got Jason a matching Yoda shirt. Yes, I know, we are such nerds.


SUPERMAN, or SUP-MAN as Tyler calls him.


What a beautiful cake!!!

1 comment:

  1. Angela,

    So many good post here. I love it.

    Thank you,

    -dad

    ReplyDelete