Monday, September 01, 2008

Mike and Cel's Visit: SUNDAY

Sunday was a little more adventurous than Saturday. We all went to Idaho Falls again and went to church with Grandma Joy. Then, we went back to her house and visited for a little while. About an hour later we went to Brad and Julies for some dinner. There was so much good food there.

We visited with the family and a few of us played 13 and Bannagrams. I am so good at 13. During one of the games, I asked Cory to check on Tyler downstairs because it had been awhile since we had seen or heard from him. Well, Cory came back upstairs and said that Tyler wasn't downstairs. UH OH. So, we both ran upstairs and looked in all the rooms. We came upon two locked doors that had a Jack and Jill bathroom in between them. I heard laughter. Crap, the two 3 year olds had locked themselves in the bathroom. Cory and I opened the door and walked into an inch of water. The boys, Christopher and Tyler, had filled the tub up with water and had empty cups that they were dumping water out of both the bathtub and the toilet. SICK. They were both soaked from head to toe. When Julie asked Christopher what they were doing upstairs, he said, "Having lots of fun!" When I asked Tyler what happened in the bathroom, he kept saying, "Christopher did it." I feel bad though, because all that water leaked through the ceiling and into Brad and Julies bedroom and into the front entryway light fixture. I wish there was something we can do. Let us kknow Brad and Julie if we can help with anything.


After the adventures at the Hatch house, we went back to Pocatello. Cory and I can never resist a party, so we played more games with Jared, Jess, Cel, and Jenny before she headed to bed. WE staye dup so late laughing at eachother and having a good time. It's always so much fun to see the Albuquerque Hobbs. I love you guys.

6 comments:

  1. Hey! WE played the Train game on Sunday too! It's awesome! Looks like a fun visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ticket to Ride- we played that yesterday. Love that game. I noticed the Leaping Frog Alphabet toy on the fridge too. R says RRRR Every letter makes a sound R says rrrrrr. Annoying but educational.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angie. We had a great time with you guys. I want to ask you for a favor, can you check with your mom to see if the earring that you gave me are in the basement? I just can't find them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never mind. I found them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Angie and Cory, it was GREAT to spend some time with you guys last weekend!! We love you too and wished we all lived closer. Keep on keeping on :-).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Angela! I found your blog. Yay!! How are things going? It looks like you two are living it up. We're about ready to move again so that's a relief. You're boys look so cute! Anyway, keep in touch!!

    ReplyDelete