Technically, we're the Hometown Miles (Homestretch Miles?), which leaves Hometown Hobbs open for Dan and Tammy, if they want it. Personally, I think Ma & Pa Hobbs has a nice ring to it. And let's not forget the South-West Finches...or maybe it should be the Almost Mexican Finches....
You know Cory, you're actually the Old Town Miles....very cool. I think we need some more New Mexico information so we can make a better educated decision on the Finches. What do you know about New Mexico? I know that they have some good ceramics there....not much, but it's all I've got (and only because I'm married to an artist). Maybe they could be the Full Fired Finches.
please give something else to look at. this pizza is always making me hungry.
it was fun hearing about your game night with Trav and Mel. we were long in bed and i still can't believe you stayed up until 3:00 a.m. playing on easter sunday.
too late for me. it's a good thing you spent the night.
Before this post goes, we would like to claim victory in the Hobbs/Miles showdown! I won the first game, Travis won the second (at it was his first time playing this version) and Angie finally squeezed out a win for the Miles on the last day we were in Idaho. Go East Coast Hobbs! ....Now this post can go
Do you mean we're going to play Settlers of Catan on pizza dough? Cause that would be kind of funny. Weird, but also funny.
ReplyDeleteYeah! The winner gets to eat his holdings and the losers may starve.
ReplyDeleteYeah Yeah!! Catan pizza! East Coast HObbs are going to dominate!! Is that deep dish?
ReplyDeleteHey....if you are the East Coast Hobbs...what are we?
ReplyDeleteWouldn't that make you the Far East Hobbs?
ReplyDeleteToo bad we don't live in Australia. It would be really cool to be The Hobbs from Down Under.
ReplyDeleteOooh, I like Far East Hobbs. That's a cool one. I think Angie and Cory are the Hometown Hobbs. haha
ReplyDeleteWhat does that make me? Old man Hobbs.
ReplyDeleteTechnically, we're the Hometown Miles (Homestretch Miles?), which leaves Hometown Hobbs open for Dan and Tammy, if they want it. Personally, I think Ma & Pa Hobbs has a nice ring to it. And let's not forget the South-West Finches...or maybe it should be the Almost Mexican Finches....
ReplyDeleteYou know Cory, you're actually the Old Town Miles....very cool. I think we need some more New Mexico information so we can make a better educated decision on the Finches. What do you know about New Mexico? I know that they have some good ceramics there....not much, but it's all I've got (and only because I'm married to an artist). Maybe they could be the Full Fired Finches.
ReplyDeleteHows about the Flaming Finches? Because it's so hot in NM. Or something with Bugs Bunny, since he is always taking a wrong turn near Albuquerque.
ReplyDeleteCory, I love you, but you're probably the biggest nerd I know. I did, however, feel a bit nerdy that I recognized what it was.
ReplyDeleteplease give something else to look at. this pizza is always making me hungry.
ReplyDeleteit was fun hearing about your game night with Trav and Mel. we were long in bed and i still can't believe you stayed up until 3:00 a.m. playing on easter sunday.
too late for me. it's a good thing you spent the night.
This post is sooooooooooo old!!!! We want new pictures!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteyeah! Way to tell um Krista! this is way too old of a posting. come on, come on, anything, anything
ReplyDeleteNEW POST, NEW POST....NEW POST!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGo! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
ReplyDeleteThis comment keeps kicking me off you your guys' just wanted to add our encouragement to go go GOOOOO!!
ReplyDeleteBefore this post goes, we would like to claim victory in the Hobbs/Miles showdown! I won the first game, Travis won the second (at it was his first time playing this version) and Angie finally squeezed out a win for the Miles on the last day we were in Idaho. Go East Coast Hobbs! ....Now this post can go
ReplyDelete