Sunday, March 23, 2008

Dying Eggs.....


Look how serious Tyler looks while watching the egg turn colors. I think it's pretty funny.



After our Easter festivities yesterday, we still decided to dye eggs. It was so late and the kids were all pretty tired by then, but it was still fun. Tyler was fascinated by the whole egg dying business. He really like dropping the egg in the dye and watching it come out a different color. He also liked drawing on the eggs with crayon. I'm glad we did it. Tyler hates eating eggs, so I'm hoping that he might, by some miracle, eat a colored hard boiled egg tomorrow. I guess we'll see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angie, your blog posting is adorable. Thanks for sharing Tyler's Easter with us.

    You're lucky to live close to your parents. I'm sure they have enriched your lives over the years. I know they are happy to see you and their grandson often.

    I miss having our children and little Mario closer. Mario is already 5 months old!

    Hang in there with your pregnancy. Pretty soon you'll have another beautiful child to fill your life with joy and happiness :-). We love you all and hope to see you sometime this year.

    ReplyDelete