We celebrated Easter today with Mom and Dad. We got to their house 1/2 hour before church stared to we could change Tyler into his new suit. I had originally bought Tyler a cute sailor suit for the occasion, but it was too small and I couldn't get it in a bigger size, so I ended up getting him a navy blue pinstriped suit. He was so handsome in it and so grown up. I can't believe how much bigger he looks in it. We took a few family pictures with Dad's camera....we always seem to forget ours, and then, we were off to church at 1:30. Tyler did pretty good. He was a little tired and cranky due to it being nap time as well, but 4 adults can handle a 2 year old. After church we went to mom and dad's house and ate a wonderful roast dinner. Tyler loved the side of asparagus. He had never had it before, or refused to try it and he loved it this time. We hung out for the rest of the night and dad played us songs on his guitar and mom and I kept hiding empty plastic eggs for Tyler. I really love the quiet night we have with mom and dad just talking and hanging out like we did today. It was a perfect Easter. It was so great to be with family just enjoying each other's company.
Here is our handsome boy in a plain black suit. We had to take this one home to see what size to get. We don't have any pictures of him in his blue suit...I left the camera on the desk and forgot to grab it before leaving to go to Mom and Dad's.

We've taught Tyler to smile with his teeth recently. If you ask him to show you his teeth, this is what he does. I love it. I think he is so cute and handsome.

The pants are a little long, so I'll have to hem them up. I think they will last a lot longer than the rest of the suit, but that's what we get for having such a big boy.
We've taught Tyler to smile with his teeth recently. If you ask him to show you his teeth, this is what he does. I love it. I think he is so cute and handsome.
The pants are a little long, so I'll have to hem them up. I think they will last a lot longer than the rest of the suit, but that's what we get for having such a big boy.
He looked so cute in his outfit last Sunday. I forgot that I have some pictures in my camera that I need to look at with him in this suit.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I thought someone had been in our bathroom last night. It was confirmed when I saw the note on the desk this morning.