Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tyler's twin bed



Why I do believe that is the cutest quilt I have ever seen. There is a truck pattern I want to get to make Joaquin eventually. I also thought a matching train quilt would look cute too.



Tyler loves his stuffed animals. I think the snake and the green monkey are his absolute favorites.


Tyler's been in a twin bed for about a month now. We wanted to get him used to it before Joaquin came. He has done marvelous and the transition hasn't been difficult at all. I was a little nervous and we put the crib/toddler bed mattress on the floor next to his bed just to make sure if he fell out, he would have a soft landing. Well, he hasn't even fallen out of his bed yet. I am so proud of my little Tyler. He is growing up so fast. I just can't believe that he is already 2 1/2 years old.

3 comments:

  1. I love green monkeys too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie, Tyler is growing into quite the handsome young man! I'm not surprised that he transitioned into his new bed so readily. He will be a wonderful big brother to Joaquin.

    Great job on the quilt too! I've never actually made a quilt before--just one of those baby tied quilts that are simple and easy.

    I took care of Mario last night while Jared and Jenny went to the temple and to Dairy Queen afterwards. I had so much fun with our grandson. He's already 5 months old and so strong and responsive. He laughs and baby talks all the time now--I just love it!

    You and Corey get to experience that joy all over again soon :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks so comfortable sprawled out like that. What a good boy.

    ReplyDelete