Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter morning


What an awesome haul. It's everything a 2 1/2 year old could ever want.





Candy...or as Tyler says, "CANNNNNNY."



I found this Peeps coloring book at the $1 store. I think it's perfect for Tyler.





The Easter bunny made it to our house again this year. Tyler really didn't know that it was a different Sunday than usual today. He woke us up at 9:00, by 9:30 we were all downstairs looking at Tyler's basket with him. He was really interested in the sidewalk chalk and coloring book. His new favorite thing to do is color. Well, it's mostly him watching me color. He likes it when I color in the lines. He is a funny boy. He also loves, loves his new shoes. I wouldn't be surprised if he wears them to bed. He has had them on pretty much all day except for when we went to church with Mom and Dad. We've always wanted to get him a pair of these shoes, and we finally found his size....well, kind of. They are a size 9 and are a little long, and they are a little narrow. I'm afraid if I get any bigger, they will be way too long. I guess we'll see how he does the next day or so.

1 comment: