Sunday, August 19, 2007

Horsey


Here are our three little cowgirls. I know they all loved it. Madison was the leader of the pack. She was so cute when we got there, she wanted to show off all of her skills to us and she wanted to do it herself. I do have to say that I am impressed with Maddie's horse riding skills. She is a true cowgirl.


The three girls again. They are best friends. They were so cute with each other. Madison even spent the night at my parents that night, and slept in between Abby and Juliette.


Abby and Juliette are going to talk about this horse ride for a long time.


This is proof that Krista really does know how to ride a horse. She claims she's not a rider. Krista, you show Curly who's boss.


Cute picture of Curly and Krista.


This is the horse that Tyler fell off of. Good thing my dad was there to catch him by the ankle. Tyler loved the horse.



Tyler was so content just sitting on top of Blaze. He didn't have to be moving. He just had a blast sitting up there.




What a big boy!!!



Tyler is so happy.





We had a fabulous time yesterday riding the Allens horses. It was awesome. Ty loved it. As Dad said on his blog, Ty almost fell off Blaze. Blaze bucked Tyler a little and Tyler lost his balance and Dad caught him by his ankle and was holding him upside down. Tyler didn't even cry. He just wanted to get back on top of that horse. I was a little bit nervous letting him get on top of him alone again, but he loved it. I also rode Curly by myself and then Ty sat on the saddle with me and rode. He was smiling and giggling the whole time. I can't wait to do it again. It was so nice of Krista's parents to have us over to visit their farm. Tyler also enjoyed their cat and the fake owl by the chicken coop. By the way, if you want to see more horse riding pictures, check out my Dad's blog. He has a few videos too.

1 comment:

  1. great post angela; almost as many pictures as mine; the horse adventure was awesome wasn't it.

    Thanks Roy and Cheryl we really appreciated it.

    ReplyDelete