Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Pajama pants anyone....??






I've been kind of busy lately working on these pants for Tyler. He seems to never have enough pajamas. I decided to make him some out of some of my scrap material and I also bought some for $1 a yard. I ended up making like 14 bottoms. Some are bigger so that he can wear them in the fall/winter. I made one pair of long bottoms and one pair of shorts out of a yard or less. It's awesome and cheap. At least he always has something to wear to bed. Oh, I did kind of mess up on the long pants. I think I made capri's on accident. Oh well. They'll be short pajamas for next year.

1 comment:

  1. We have the same problem here too. It seems like there are NEVER enough pj's. I was actually cutting out some yesterday! They sure look cute on Tyler.

    ReplyDelete