So, the time has come.....I ordered my first pair of glasses. They are so beautiful. They should be here any day now. They are hot pink and black. They aren't too crazy, but they are perfect. I can't wait until they get here.
Having been one of the most outspoken opponents to the pink glasses, I have to admit that I was mistaken about which pink glasses Angie liked. These glasses look quite good on her, but there are some really awful, truly hot pink glasses she tried on that I thought she was referring to.
Having been one of the most outspoken opponents to the pink glasses, I have to admit that I was mistaken about which pink glasses Angie liked. These glasses look quite good on her, but there are some really awful, truly hot pink glasses she tried on that I thought she was referring to.
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute!! They are just perfect for you!! They express your personality..I couldn't imagine anything else. Way to go Angie.
ReplyDelete