Monday, August 06, 2007

Our little sweet-heart

We just had to take pictures of Ty in his cute little church outfit. I think he looks so grown up in it. He still has a little bit of a hard time in nursery, just at first though. After he gets used to it, he loves it. There are a few boys in there that he has become friends with. He really likes the bubbles that they blow in the nursery, he also likes snack time, although he tends to steal the snacks from the kids sitting by him. We need to teach him not to do that. He really is a sweet heart and we're really proud of the little boy he's becoming.



I think he looks really grown up in this picture. He's really grown to love books too. They are one of his favorite things.



This is a close up of Ty's cute smile.



I think Tyler is so cute funny in this picture. He's a character.



He loves his chair.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah...I liked this post the first time around, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...he's pretty cure all dressed up and looking like Mr. Mischievous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...I thought those looked familiar!

    ReplyDelete