I can't believe that it's already been two whole weeks since Jason was born. He really is starting to change. He's not as swollen as he was and his umbilical cord finally fell off. He's turning into a real baby now. He mostly sleeps, eats, and poops. He's starting to walk up more in the afternoons. He likes the sun and tries to lift his head towards it when it's shining through the windows. Whenever Tyler and Cory are being loud, Jason tries to see what they are doing by leaning his head in that direction. Jason really likes to wake me up int he middle of the night though. Ecspecially when I am almost asleep. I think he senses that and then he cries for me. He likes to be held in a carrier with his ear next to your heart. He likes to be nice and snug. He doesn't really like his car seat as well as Tyler did. He likes the gumdrop pacifiers, good thing we sell them at work. They are hard to come by. And, when he's hungry, he's hungry, there is not much warning.
I love his cute little smile, I know it is just gas, but sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute.
ReplyDelete