These stairs are funny. They have holes that you can look down through when your walking over the bridge and Tyler was so freaked out by them. Whenever I took him there, he never crossed them, Cory got up there and led him along the bridge. And, now he'll actually cross it.
We've had some pretty crappy weather here in Pocatello lately and so we haven't been able to go out and play outside much. Cory gave me a break and took Tyler to Arctic Circle. They have an indoor play-yard and I know Tyler loved it. I've taken him there a few times in the winter time, but it's nice to have someplace to go when it's raining too. If the weather ever clears up, I'm going to start taking walks with the boys which will help Tyler burn some of his energy off and make him tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment