Friday, June 06, 2008

Noah's blessing.....

Last Sunday we went to Idaho Falls to go to Noah's baby blessing. It was really nice to see Julie and her family and Grandma and Connie too. Noah was so darn cute, he had so much dark hair and the cutest cheeks ever. I liked showing off Jason too. We didn't really have a ton of time to get pictures of Noah and Jason together though, so hopefully next time we go to Idaho Falls we can get the babes together for a picture and Tyler and Christopher too.

Here is the beautiful blanket that Grandma made.

I love it. Thank you Grandma. I really like how big it is. Tyler likes the bugs on it too.

Connie holding Jason.




Whenever we see Grandma Joy in Idaho Falls, Tyler know just where to go.


The doll house of course. He loves it.

Tyler loves visiting Grandma Joy.

Here is Grandpa Hobbs ohhhing and ahhhing Jason.

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving all the pictures Angie! Jason is just the cutest. The Halloween pic is a crack-up!

    ReplyDelete