Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Jason



Since there is so many Tyler posts, I decided to post a few pictures of Jason. Tomarrow he will be 4 weeks old. Oh my goodness. It's gone by really fast. Not a lot has changed. He's still eating every few hours, I'm still a feeding machine. Tyler hasn't been too nice to Jason this week. We've had a lot of time-outs lately. Jason still likes his pacifier. We've already lost two and so I went to Maternal Instincts yesterday and bought 4 more. He loves being bundled up and carried around in that awesome carrier mom made me. He's been waking up more, for a few hours at a time sometimes. Needless to say, it's still an adventure here at the Miles house. We're still trying to ajust, but we're loving every minute of it.

4 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures Angie! I mailed you a package on Monday, hopefully it will be there in a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! We can't wait to see him a a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way that post was me, jenni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jason looks so serious. He definitely should be a chemical engineer!

    ReplyDelete