I'm going to do a little catch-up really fast before I post more pictures of Jason. A week before Jason was born, I took Tyler to the Pocatello Zoo with Miss Kathy's pre-school and Grandma Miles, Aunt Melissa, and his cousins Allie and Kayla. I had never been to the Pocatello zoo before and didn't know that there was an up-hill track we had to take. It was crazy. I had the hardest time going downhill and keeping a hold of Tyler's stroller. Was it worth it.....for me, NO, but I know Tyler loved it. Maybe I'll like tit the next time we go.
Sunday, June 01, 2008
The ZOO
I'm going to do a little catch-up really fast before I post more pictures of Jason. A week before Jason was born, I took Tyler to the Pocatello Zoo with Miss Kathy's pre-school and Grandma Miles, Aunt Melissa, and his cousins Allie and Kayla. I had never been to the Pocatello zoo before and didn't know that there was an up-hill track we had to take. It was crazy. I had the hardest time going downhill and keeping a hold of Tyler's stroller. Was it worth it.....for me, NO, but I know Tyler loved it. Maybe I'll like tit the next time we go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like a fun trip. Now we want baby pictures!!
ReplyDelete