This is what you get when you take a nursing mom and a 2 1/2 year old.


A whole carton of eggs spilled on the kitchen floor. All of them were cracked and Ty managed to get the three worst ones on the counter. I thought he went in the kitchen to get some grapes or strawberries, this is not what I was expecting to see. Funny boy.
A whole carton of eggs spilled on the kitchen floor. All of them were cracked and Ty managed to get the three worst ones on the counter. I thought he went in the kitchen to get some grapes or strawberries, this is not what I was expecting to see. Funny boy.
What is it with 2 year olds and eggs? We once had an incident with egg on a brand new couch...
ReplyDeleteHe really like getting into there for some reason. It must be all the fun things inside. He wouldn't stay out of ours last night.
ReplyDeleteAngie, your postings are adorable. Little Jason is http://www.google.com/beautiful and sweet. I love the way Tyler helps take care of him too--it's precious! Make sure to remind him of it when they're older and more competitive with each other!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, can't wait to see you all. Sure miss you guys and all the Hobbs' and Hatches!