Tyler was so excited to come see me in the hospital everyday. Here are pictures of the first time Tyler met Jason. All he wanted to do was give Jason hugs and kisses and he did want to sit on his lap too. Thank goodness that that hasn't stuck. Tyler's been really good with Jason so far. Once in awhile Tyler pats Jason on the head a little too hard, or pulls on his arms and legs. He's learning to be soft and he's improved tremendously. I think he really likes having a baby brother.
How cute! Thanks for the pictures! Now I want more.
ReplyDeletethose pictures of Tyler and Jason are so sweet.
ReplyDeleteway too cute!!! Hope everything is going well!!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! I especially love the pictures of the boys together. We can't wait to meet Jason in a few weeks. Plan for a visit from us or at my parents on Saturday June 28th in the evening. I'm glad everything is going good.
ReplyDeleteHoly new posting Angie. Jason is really cute, and Ty and Jason together are even cuter. Do you think they knew eachother in the pre-existence? I remember thinking that when I had both girls. Very cute, we can't wait to come see him. Take care, and get some rest.
ReplyDelete